We have many Payment Gateways available such as Paypal, CCAvenue, Zaakpay, etc.
payUmoney is the best Payment Gateway available in India now; according to me.
I am saying this with my personal experience with payUmoney Technical Support Team.
They offer 2.9% Transaction charges without any Enrolment, Setup, AMC or other Hidden charges.
payUmoney Home Page Link: Home_Page
payUmoney Contact Details:
5th Floor, Pearl Towers Plot 51, Sector 32 Gurgaon, 122002
Steps to integrate payUmoney gateway:
1. Create a new iOS Objective C app in XCode.
2. Open Main.storyboard in you app.
3. Add UIWebView and set its Delegate. [Screenshot 1]
4. Set Frames & Constraints as per design requirements.
5. Link UIWebView by creating IBOutlet to either .h or .m file. [Screenshot 2]
6. Signup and create an account on payUmoney. Test Envirnment: http://test.payumoney.com/ or Production Environment: https://www.payumoney.com/
7. Follow below mentioned procedure to complete the registration process:
Recently, payUmoney has done some modifications in test environment due to which test key-JBZaLc and salt-GQs7yium will not work anymore.
In order to test the gateway using a test key and salt, kindly follow these steps:
1 - Go on http://test.payumoney.com/
2 - Sign up as a merchant - use any of your valid email ids - kindly do not use a random email id.
3 - Use a valid Mobile Number and for Phone/Landline No use your valid mobile number with a preceeding 0. (e.g. Mobile No: 9762159571 so the Landline No: 09762159571)
4 - Complete the "Business Details" - you may use PAN no. ABCDE1234F and DOB - 01/04/1990
5 - Complete "Bank Account Details" (You may use IFSC- ALLA0212632)
6 - Please leave the bank verification part.
7 - Go to below mentioned location to get the Test Merchant Id :
Seller Dashboard -> Settings -> My account -> Profile Settings
Once you provide your test merchant id, payUmoney will approve it so that you can find your test key and salt at :
Seller Dashboard -> Settings -> My account -> Merchant Key - Salt
kindly register to https://www.payumoney.com/ and follow above steps with all your Genuine Bank details, contact numbers & adresses.
Please note that the Key and Salt for Production server are different from the one we get from Test server.
8. payUmoney requires some mandatory fields to make a web-call:
txnid, key, amount, productinfo, firstname, email, phone, surl, furl, hash, service_provider.
9. We have to create a Transaction ID which must be unique SHA512 encrypted value.
10. Take all values from user except txnid, key, surl, furl, hash & service_provider.
11. Create a NSString by appending all the values in sequence as below:
NSString *hashValue = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@|%@|%@|%@|%@|%@|||||||||||%@",key,txnid1,amount,productInfo,firstname,email,Salt];
12. Use SHA512 encryption to hash the hashValue.
13. Create a NSDictionary of with all the values we have.
14. Make a POST type NSMutableURLRequest and pass the required parameters.
15. Load the NSMutableURLRequest to WebView and we are done.
Download code from Github Repo: Code
Special Thanks to: